Everything included in STARTING THE PATH, PLUS:
● All access support: Phone calls, text, virtual calls, and email support to offer continued guidance for you and your family throughout the end of life and the early stages of dying.
● Caregiver support: Two 45-minute visits where I can talk with the caregiver about any questions or concerns, offer suggestions on self-care, and give them time to themselves while providing care to their loved one.
● Client Care: Two 45-minute visits where I will provide holistic, nonjudgmental, non-medical support to those nearing the end of life providing them with individual attention and conversation.
● Creating sacred space: There are ways that we can arrange a living space to make it more comfortable for the client and the caregivers. I will help with designing and arranging the space to meet my clients wants and needs.
● Grief Support: My care doesn’t end when your loved one passes away. After the funeral I will provide one visit a week for a month, one at 3 months, one at 6 months, and one on the 1 year anniversary of the death.